[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 927: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 927: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3545: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2975)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3547: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2975)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3548: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2975)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3549: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2975)
Media Now support forums • View topic - R-2230 Setting up My Hard Disk Drive

R-2230 Setting up My Hard Disk Drive

R-2230 Setting up My Hard Disk Drive

Postby silverwolf » 04 May 2009, 22:48

Hi,
Just thought I would drop a note of my experience in setting up a hard disk drive.

After reading the 'manual', section 5, 'Intitial Usage of TVix', '5.1 Making an HDD Folder' I connected TVix 2230 to my PC and proceeded to create a partition and directories as outlined, namely "Movie", "Music" and "Photo".

Waste of time!

Plugged system into my HDTV and found TViX system cannot recognize hard drive.

Back to PC and deleted partition.

Back to TV and went to menu option HDTV Setting which brought up a hard disk drive format routine which also setup folders for "Movie", "Music" and "Photo".

Based on my experience I would suggest that section 5.1 of the 'manual' is completely incorrect and should be deleted!

Cheers
D
silverwolf

Return to Installation